Juelz Santana announces The Reagan Era Mix Tape




Juelz Santana hit MissInfo up via email and shed more light on his Immmmmm baaaaack video we all saw from BOBO. Cam has finally released his contractual grip off Juelz and now its time for him to spread his wings and do his own thing, dealing directly wih Def Jam. Personally I'm excited about this change of events because Juelz has ALWAYS been the hottest member of Dipset. (In my humble but correct opinion) Here's the email MissInfo posted:

“Info-

A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all niggas know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).

I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ’cause I have.

Dip Set 4 Life Skullgang 4ever
P.S. Immmmmm baaaaack A!!!!”

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to PickUrStyle.com,

we give you the hottest and the latest of the best and worst music on the net, its always free so you cant really complain. Plus we bring you interviews, behind the scenes footage, and whatever else we feel like posting.

Check out Pick Ur Movies and get caught up at the movies and dont forget to tell us want you think about it all in The Forum

Follow Stylish On Twitter

Latest Videos - PickUrStyle

Labels

Dig In the Crates